Imagine yourself sitting in a stadium surrounded by the singing, chanting, and cheering of the crowd. The ball is played forward to the star striker. As he winds around unleash his shot you can hear the audible sucking in of the breath of 50,000 fans waiting in expectation. Because split second because the ball sails goal-ward not just a sound is heard. What follows next may be the exhalation of excitement because the ball sails wide, the gut-wrenching feel of the opposing team scoring, the sigh of relief as your opponent misses, or the heart-pounding, adrenaline-fueled excitement of one’s team scoring.
That’s as soon as which makes soccer so exciting, and especially so in the English Premier League. Every moment will bring forth those primal emotions of frustration แมนยู, rage, disappointment, joy. There’s always the chance for something to happen; a play that’ll change the course of the overall game and even change the course of the whole season. When you’re a supporter of the English Premier League, there’s always something worth watching.
Listed here are 5 reasoned explanations why everyone should really be following a English Premier League.
5) INTENSITY AND UNPREDICTABLE DRAMA – Every match matters. In the long run, every match is significantly more than an individual game. With a time that runs forward as opposed to backward, there’s always the chance for something to happen before very end. With the addition of stoppage time, even the amount of minutes that will end up on the clock is unknown. Scripts may be written and expectations set, but you never know what’ll actually happen until the ultimate whistle blows.
4) WORLD-CLASS TEAMS AND PLAYERS – The English Premier League is comprised of 20 teams, all of which have their particular rich history and type of play. In the Premier League you can virtually choose any type of play and find a group that promotes that style. Counterattack, tika taka passing, wing play, possession and tempo control, hardworking and hard tackling, and more. There’s another reasons why there are many types of play: players from virtually every continent on earth elect to showcase their talents in England. It’s made the Barclays Premier League a world-wide brand that’s increasingly popular each year.
3) GOAL SCORING AND NON-STOP ACTION – The Premier League is not noted for anybody type of play, but you can always expect there to be action and excitement in some form. Most matches are played at a rapid pace. No commercials, no time outs, no running down the clock. Last season 1,066 goals were scored throughout the 380 games played. I would not be surprised to see more scored this year. Every goal scored is followed by the celebrations of the fans, but even moreso, that of the players. Each player has their particular type of celebrating, with some such as the fans, others including teammates, and those that prefer to celebrate in their particular world.
2) EPIC RIVALRIES – I would say that the Premier League has more rivalries than any league. With the league being in a country about as huge as their state of Louisiana, rivalries are inevitable. London alone has six separate clubs playing in the Premier League. Derbies (matches played between rivals) take place multiple times throughout the season, with clubs facing rivals from the same city or nearby cities. These types of rivalries have long, rich histories that go back decades.
1) UNWAVERING FANS AND ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE – The singing, the chanting, the cheering. All of it increases the atmosphere. Some particular stadiums and games have it significantly more than others, but it’s there to varying degrees for every single single match. Every team has multiple songs and chants they are able to turn to through the match to have behind their team. Each time a crowd is in full voice, it is truly amazing. The moment when the ball hits the back of the internet and you hear the crowd’s cry of joy, is as soon as that every soccer fan lives for.